Monday, July 27, 2009

Cookouts and potty sleeping

Yes, you read that right! Potty sleeping. Lylah pee-peed in her panties during a temper tantrum, so she had to take a time-out. I'm a little unconventional at times, so I made her take her time-out on the toilet. I sat her on the potty and when I came back three minutes later I found her like this:



So... I let her sleep. About 10 minutes later she got up and was crawling out of the bathroom whining that her legs hurt. I stood her up and she wobbled around a sec before she flopped back down. I guess her legs had fallen asleep!

Here's another picture of Lylah sleeping in an unusual manner. Again, this is a result of a temper-tantrum.


This time it was because I would not let her wear what she wanted to wear, and she did not want to wear what I picked out for her. So, I let her cry it out. It was tough to stand my ground and not just let her put on the dress-outfit that she wanted. But, after she woke up we compromised and went to her closet to pick something we both agreed upon. It was a rough morning, but the day got much better after she got dressed. hehe

These next couple are from a July 4th cookout at my brother and Carrie's house.
Beautiful Mya

(I had to trick my brother into looking at the camera- hence the goofy look on his face!)


This past Saturday my Mamaw was in town visiting. So, my mom and John had a cookout and invited a bunch of our family over to visit with her. It was nice seeing everyone. I didn't get near as many pictures as I wanted, but here are a few.







I love her little wedgie!


Mya and Lylah are best friends.




Just a little experimenting...



No comments: