Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zoo and Pumpkin Patch pictures

With the beautiful weather we've been having- I took the kids to the Zoo a couple times in October.
The first few pictures are from the second week in Oct. The walrus pup LOVED Mya! He played with her for a good 5 minutes- following her around the glass!
She even gave him a kiss!





Here's one of Carter, Nathan, and Mya. This day Nathan kept trying to smile like Carter usually does, even though I told him how much I love HIS own smile... (even if he does look confused sometimes...lol!)

We had fun at the pumpkin patch. We went with my bro-in-law and nephews.


This picture was totally staged after Zach threw an already selected pumpkin back into the patch so the boys and I could hunt it back out and he could get a picture that included me hunting for pumpkins too! lol

...and wouldn't you know it, Zach actually takes good pictures when he has the camera!

Okay, so that's all for now! I'll try to get my Halloween pictures posted soon.

No comments: