Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brownies, Colt's game, dance class, bugs and more!

This is the last blog update with pics and I'm all caught up! (Wish I could say that about my scrapbooks!)

So, here are some random pictures from the last month!

Lylah really needed her hair trimmed, but I wasn't about to pay $20 at Cookie Cutters for her first haircut and picture. So, I did it myself. I set up a little salon station at the computer, complete with Dora on to keep her watching, occupied, and sitting still!




I don't even think I cut an inch off, but she was excited to get her hair cut anyway! And many times that's what it's all about!



These are from a Colt's pre-season game. My mom had tickets and invited me to go with her. It was my first time in Lucas Oil Stadium for a Colt's game. Pretty awesome!










Here's the snap:


And Manning throws it:


Man I love football!

I took this because I knew the boys would love it:


Making brownies with my girl!






Just one of the fun things Lylah and I do while the boys are at school! Playing pretend with her princess castle! We love it!




Reno keeping watch!



Dance class:
Lylah




Nathan




Adam's wedding
Lylah was dancing the night away...


...before she got sleepy


Nathan goes non-stop!


Carter just being silly so I couldn't take a picture!


A couple from Mya's birthday party:




My nephew, Matthew (isn't he a chunk?!)


Finally, one of the reasons I like the cooler weather: the spiders come out to play!
I found this little guy in the basement on the sump pump pipe.






This is a picture of the preying mantis I found. Just before this picture she was eating her mating partner.




I have no idea what this thing is, but it was huge!




Okay, so now I'm all caught up! Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of pictures!
<3

No comments: