Friday, September 25, 2009

Playing catch-up! Gatrost/Swafford Reunion

*sigh* It's been too long, I know. My last blog update with pictures was more than a month ago. But, in my own defense, I've been busy. Get over it. ;)
So, this post includes some catch-up pictures!

From the Gatrost/Swafford family reunion in August.
I love going down to my Great Aunt and Uncle's house. It's beautiful and quiet. Quiet and beautiful.








The kids had fun playing in the creek.











I think Carter got some tastey creek water in his mouth!


"It's okay Nathan."


Carter is such a helpful big brother! <3


A craw-dad they caught. Don't worry, you know me.. it was released back into the creek within minutes! (poor thing must have been terrified trapped in the horrible blue cup!)


He's not waving, he's trying to not fall!


Nathan and Lylah admiring the red cup. (this picture was captured just before the fight for it began!)


Silly Lylah!








It was slipperly! I don't remember it being so slippery when I was young playing in it!


One last search for fish and craw-dads!

No comments: