Friday, July 18, 2008

Thieving troll

I really think there's a thieving troll living somewhere in my home and he gets his joys from hiding things from me! More and more things keep coming up missing! On Friday we rented a SpongeBob movie from Blockbuster. By Friday night, all we had was the case. I know the dvd was in the case when we left Bbuster (I always check), but it's now no where to be found. I've looked EVERYWHERE you can imagine! (btw, if you have a unique place you think I should look- let me know! I'm out of ideas on where else to look!) Or- if you're psychic and can 'see' the SpongeBob movie and where it's hiding, let me know!


Then, yesterday the remote to the tv mysteriously disappeared! Last night I looked everywhere for it too! (yes- in the trashcan again!) Couldn't find it. Finally gave up at 11 and went to bed! So- today, I tell Nathan if he finds it, he gets to help make breakfast. (usually they can only help if they sleep in their bed all night- Nathan NEVER does!) And get this- he goes over to the ottoman, lifts it up- and there's the remote. Now... tell me how I can look in between and under every couch and chair, and their cushions, in the lining on the underside of the couch, outside, behind the tv- and in so many other places- but I totally MISS looking under the ottoman?!

Crazy!

Anyway! I'm hoping to get motivated at some point today! I don't think Ly feels good bc she's super fussy and driving me loony! ={

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hi! Very excited you have a blog! I have one for my kid(s). I don't update it as much as I would like, but I get to it more that anything else. Hope you are doing well!
Stephanie

Dean, Mel, Ben and Joey said...

Oh Dana! I cannot believe how beautiful and big your kids are. I am so glad you have a blog so I can see pictures of them. We seriously have to get together more than just Christmas every year. Congratulations on your gorgeous family!!

Love, Melanie