Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The game I don't want to ever talk about again

These pictures were taken on Saturday night, Jan 3rd. We went over to Travis' house for dinner and to watch a game that I really don't want to bring up- but there are some good pictures of the kids from that night, so I feel I have to swallow my disappointment and create this post. Yes, I will still wear my jersey- and any of my other gear. Yes, I will still carry my new bag showing my love of the team. And, yes, I still continue to love you Colts. However, I would rather put this game behind me and never think of it again! -Especially as this was Coach Dungy's last year and it would have been nice to send such a wonderful man off with another SuperBowl ring. But... obviously the cookie crumbled differently.

Let's just get to the pictures shall we?!

Neftaly


Little T


This boy is goofy!


Carter playing with Little T's Leapster.


"We're number 1!"


"But with Aunt Dana, we're number 2!"


Okay, for those of you that watch 'My Name is Earl', -you know how in every picture taken with Earl in it, his eyes are closed?- well, meet my father-in-law! (love you Paul!)





Yes, there are no pictures of Nathan or Lylah- or Zach! They hide from the camera- seriously! Well... Lylah doesn't hide - she usually loves to have her picture taken, but she pee-peed in her pants (twice)- so she was in trouble. lol! I'll have more pics soon!

No comments: