Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Matthew is here!

On the morning of Thursday January 22nd, my little brother, Pete, and his wife, Carrie, had their baby boy, Matthew Carl Heaviland. Besides Carrie being a little sick afterward, everything went smoothly for both mom and baby. Forgive me for not remembering the specifics as far as weight and length- I was too distracted with giving love to my new nephew! So- here are some pics of him:





Mya loves her new baby brother aka- her 'best friend'



This is my Grandma Ann



This is a pretty good one with his eyes open




Proud Aunt Dana















My Brother Pete at home with Matthew




Last I talked to my brother about it, Mya was adjusting well to having a new baby brother. Pete and Carrie have been explaining to her the reasons she can't be too loud while Matthew is sleeping. (If you know Mya, you know she's a very vocal 3 year old- and she has Pete's unawareness of volume!) lol



I'm very happy for my brother and Carrie and excited for the adventures that lie before them now being a family of 4!

(PS- if you noticed there are no pics of Carrie in this post, that is because she wasn't feeling great so I spared her the grief of having her picture taken!)

No comments: