Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Visit with Zach's Grandma



Last week Zach's Grandma came over for a visit. She's from FL so we don't see or talk to her very often. I think the kids were kind of taken back, wondering who this strange lady was! But, they did pretty good. You know in some movies when the crazy aunt with big lips, scary teeth, and bright red lipstick comes to visit and the mom always makes the little child give her a big kiss hello? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's kind of what it was like for them! Well... she didn't wear lipstick, and she's a Gmaw not aunt, but I'm sure they were begging us to not let her sqeeze their cheeks!




Seriously though! We had a wonderful visit with her. I wanted to post a few of the great pics I got from our visit with her. Zach's dad (Paul) and brother (Travis) as well as one of his sons were over for the visit too. It was a good day!













No comments: